Housing & Dining
Sardar Patel House Telephone Number: 080 – 42161701
Residences@DSI Telephone Number: 080 - 42161705
Sharada Girls Hostel Telephone Number : 080 – 42161727.
Nelson Mandela Girls Hostel.
NRI Girls Hostel.
Ashirwada Girls Hostel.
Sanjeevi Thana Girls Hostel.
Nest Girls Hostel Facilities:
2. Indoor Games
4. Washing Machine
5. Hot Water (Solar & Electric System)
6. Outdoor Games
7. Balanced & Nutritious Food Vegetarian & Non- Vegetarian (Dividing System)
8. Well Furnished Spacious Rooms
Hostel Rules and Regulation
- Right of admission to hostel is reserved.
- Hostel fees must be paid for the full year before admission to the Hostel.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded under any circumstances. Caution deposit will be returned at the end of the academic year.
- NRI/Foreign students must pay their fees in USD.
- Boarders shall not change rooms without the written permission of the Warden.
- A boarder must always carry the Identification card issued by the Warden.
- Guests are not permitted into the Hostel. Under exceptional circumstances, guests will be allowed on obtaining written permission from the Warden.
- Each boarder must pay the mess and other Hostel Charges regularly before the due date.
- The mess charges will be levied on dividing system or as levied by the appointed mess contractor.
- Perfect silence must be maintained in the corridors, bathrooms, toilets, common room, T.V. hall etc.,
- Inmates shall handle carefully furniture and other hostel property as if it was owned by them. Appropriate penalty will be levied for breakage, destruction of college property on the students.
- Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, dinner will be served only during the scheduled time. Late comers will not be entertained.
- Parties, birthday celebrations etc., within the Hostel are prohibited.
- The Hostel inmates must conduct themselves in a disciplined manner with the employees and other inmates of the Hostel.
- Outside food items will not be allowed in the dining hall.
- Self - service may be introduced in case of emergency without prior notice.
- Parking of vehicles in front of the Hostel and within the premises of Hostel is totally prohibited.
- Attendance will be taken everyday and abstention without permission will be viewed seriously.
- Loud music, smoking, gambling, playing cards, shouting and consumption of alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited within and in the vicinity of the Hostels.
- Viewing of pornographic/obscene films/photos/ material with or without the help of computer in the Hostel is totally prohibited.
- Ragging is a serious offense and is strictly banned.
- The Hostel inmates must return to the Hostel in the evening before the stipulated time, and those who want to go to local guardian’s place and for other genuine reason and not in a position to
- Return on the same day must apply in writing to the Warden and obtain prior permission.
- The inmates shall lock the door of the room when they go out and shall keep the door closed when they are inside the room.
- The inmates shall not cause any kind of disturbance to others.
- The Warden reserves the right to instruct an inmate to vacate the Hostel at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Use of prohibited drugs etc., by the Hostel inmates is strictly prohibited.
- Each inmate shall conduct himself / herself in the best possible manner and shall not do anything that causes annoyance or problem to others. Bad conduct will result in expulsion from the Hostel.
- The Hostel authorities are not responsible in any manner for the loss or damage to the personal belongings of the student inmates (including cash and other valuables).
- The inmates are advised not to waste food etc., served in their own interest.
Hostels, Food Courts and Cafeteria
Separate hostels are provided for boys and girls situated within the campus. These consist of neat rooms and dormitories, good toilet facilities and all the comfort that students seek to live in a hygienic atmosphere. The facilities also include well - ventilated reading rooms and television. The new international hostel is unique for the extremely high levels of comfort it offers to students from all over the world. The Gym, Squash Court and associated features in this modern complex - offer world-class facilities.
Food Court in The Residences
A 200 seater restaurant offers choice food of different regions outside the country as also from all parts of India.
A multi-cuisine food outlet, very modern with excellent design features, caters exclusively to the requirements of the women students.
Dr.Premachandra Sagar Auditorium
(750 seat capacity)
Dr.C.D Sagar Auditorium
(150 seat capacity)
(55 seat capacity)
(180 seat capacity)
Rules – Dress Code
- Boys should wear clean decent formal or jeans pant with Shirt/T Shirt/Kurtha
- T Shirts should be with collar and without Graffiti.
- Boys should tuck in their formal shirts and wear black shoes while they are in campus.
- Girls should wear Chudidar /jeans pant with long tops/long kurtha/formal shirt and trouser.
- Specified Uniforms should be worn for practical classes at workshop and labs. Uniforms may be purchased in College Campus.
- Students should wear ID cards with sling in the campus, class rooms and also in college bus.
- Not allowed (Boys): low waist jeans/Torn jeans/cut jeans/Faded jeans/shorts/sleeveless garments.
- Not allowed (Girls):low waist jeans/Torn jeans/cut jeans/Faded jeans/shorts/sleeveless garments/transparent tops/Capri/tight fitting clothes/tube or spaghetti tops.